The seven principles below are applicable within the AccorHotels Group throughout the world.
- - Transparency: When collecting and processing your personal data, we will communicate all information to you and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data.
- - Legitimacy: We will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this Charter
- - Relevance and accuracy: We will only collect personal data that is necessary for data processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date.
- - Storage: We will hold your personal data for the period necessary for processing the same in compliance with the provisions of the law.
- - Access, rectification, opposition: You may access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You may also oppose the use of your personal data, particularly to avoid receiving sales and marketing information.
- - Confidentiality and security: We will ensure reasonable technical and organizational measures are in place to protect your personal data against alteration or accidental or unlawful loss, or unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
- - Sharing and international transfer: We may share your personal data within the AccorHotels Group or with third parties (such as commercial partners and/or service providers) for the purposes set out in this Charter. We will take appropriate measures to guarantee security when sharing or transferring such data.
For any questions concerning the seven principles of AccorHotels Data Protection, please contact the Data Privacy department